The registration fee schedule for a 15'x15' booth space is as follows:
$250.00 - Vendor Booth spaces received on or before 9/7/18
$275.00 - Applications received after 9/7/18
(Payment must be received following application approval to secure booth)
- Spaces will be 15'x15'
- Exhibitors must submit a DETAILED description of what they will be displaying. The Chamber reserves the right to decline any application for participation if considered inappropriate for a Home and Garden Show.
- Exhibitors will supply their own tables, chairs, tents and display. No more than 4 chairs per booth
- Spaces may not be sublet or shared
- Exhibitors are not permitted to bring alcohol or illegal substances. Use of tobacco products on the grounds of Erie Street Park are likewise prohibited.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own breakdown, packing of materials and removing their garbage.
- You will receive a confirmation of acceptance with space assignment and other information prior to the event.
2018 Home and Garden Move In/ Move Out Schedule
Move-In Saturday, September 22 – 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Move-Out Saturday, September 22 – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (All display units must be removed from Erie Street Park)
I/we, the undersigned applicant(s), whose application for space to participate at the 2018 Home and Garden Show sponsored by the Goshen Chamber of Commerce, agree(s) as follows:
● I/we will abide by all conditions set forth in this application packet
- I/we hereby personally assume all risks associated with my/our voluntary participation in this event for any harm, injury or damage that may befall me/us or any employee or temporary help, as a result of my/our participation, whether foreseen or unforeseen.
- I/we understand and agree that neither the Goshen Chamber of Commerce, its employees, members and/or officers, nor the Village of Goshen, Goshen Parks and Recreation, its officers or employees may be held liable in any way for any occurrence in connection with said event for any harm, injury or damage that may befall me/us, including all risks connected therewith, whether foreseen or unforeseen; and further to save and hold harmless said event and persons from any claim by me/us, or my/our family, estate, heirs or assigns arising out of my/our participation in this event.
- I/we further state that I/we am/are of lawful age and legally competent to sign this affirmation and release, and that I/we understand the terms herein are contractual and not a mere recital and that I/we have signed this document of my/our own free will.
- It is my/our intention by this affirmed by my signature below to exempt and release the Goshen Chamber of Commerce, its’ employees, members and officers and Village of Goshen, Goshen Parks and recreation, its officers and employees from all liability whatsoever for personal injury, employer’s liability, and worker’s compensation, property damage or wrongful death arising out of or in the course of my participation in this event.
- I have fully informed myself of the contents of this affirmation and release by reading it before I sign it.
- I understand that I/we are required to obtain a certificate of liability insurance and submit copies to the Goshen Chamber of Commerce.
I have read and understand the 2018 Home and Garden Show Application.
My submission of this application serves as my agreement to all terms included therein.