- This event has passed.
Goshen Historic Track Races and Crafts Festival
September 5 @ 11:30 am - 4:00 pm$60 – $65
Goshen Historic Track Races and Crafts Festival Sept. 5, 2021
Thank you for your interest in securing your space as a vendor for our crafts festival at the Goshen Historic Track on Sept. 5, 2021
Gates open to the public at 11:30am.
Races begin at 1:00pm and typically last to 4:00pm.
Vendors are expected to set up prior to gates opening and break down at the end of the day after the races are finished.
- All vendor applications are subject to event committee approval.
- Vendors displaying and/or selling merchandise not approved by the event committee are subject to expulsion from the event. Refer to Vendor Category.
- All merchandise and displays must remain within the allotted/delineated space.
- Vendor locations are limited to designated areas and availability.
- Event is held rain or shine – no refunds.
- No animals permitted except documented service dogs.
- All vendor tents must be safely staked or weighted.
- No sales or free handout of any beverage, water or food.
- No gasoline or propane powered generators or inverters.
- Electricity provided in designated locations only at additional charge ($10.00). Refer to site map and vendor registration fees.
- Certificates of Liability Insurance are required.
- All merchandise must be handcrafted by the Artisan.
Manufactured retail/resale merchandise is prohibited.
VENDOR REGISTRATION FEES:
- Applications received before August 15, 2021 – $60.00
- Applications received on or after August 15, 2021 – $65.00
- Electrical outlet available for 8-10 vendors upon request, additional $10.00 fee.
VENDOR APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Complete the vendor application with all information requested. PRINT APPLICATION HERE
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Submittal of vendor application is not a conformation of acceptance.
- Do not send vendor registration fees with the application or prior to approval.
Retain a copy of your application for your records.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will notify you by the phone number or email address you provide.
- Upon approval of your application, we will notify you and request the following be submitted:
- Payment of vendor registration fees. An invoice will be attached.
- Required Certificate of Liability insurance.
- Upon receipt of vendor registration fees and insurance certificate, we will mail to the address provided an information packet containing check-in instructions.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Receipt of application is NOT a confirmation of acceptance or approval.
Do not send vendor registration fees prior to approval.
Upon RECEIPT AND APPROVAL of your completed applications, we will notify you.